Mentor Resources: Public Benefits & Financial Literacy
- Financial Assistance for Refugees: Overview of financial assistance available to refugees from RefugeeOne and government aid and refugees’ financial expectations.
- eligibility.com: A resource for understanding who is eligible for government benefits.
- SNAP: Understanding eligibility for food stamps.
- Check LINK card balance: (emergency cash and SNAP), or call 1-800-678-LINK (5465)
- Health Insurance: Enrolling in subsidized health insurance programs or Medicaid, if not provided by employer.
- Health Insurance Navigators: Make an appointment or drop in for assistance enrolling in health insurance coverage.