Mentor Resources: Public Benefits & Financial Literacy
- Financial Assistance for Refugees Financial assistance available to refugees from RefugeeOne and government aid and refugees’ financial expectations.
- eligibility.com A resource for understanding who is eligible for government benefits.
- SNAP Understanding eligibility for food stamps.
- Check LINK card balance (Emergency cash and SNAP) or call 1-800-678-LINK (5465).
- Public Benefits Map A comprehensive list of public benefits available to immigrants and refugees created by the National Immigrant Women's Advocacy Project.
- MyMoney.gov U.S. government approved website with financial literacy information.
- Health Insurance Enrolling in subsidized health insurance programs or Medicaid, if not provided by employer.
- Health Insurance Navigators Make an appointment or drop in for assistance enrolling in health insurance coverage.